Thursday, March 31, 2011

Curtains

I have this goal. The goal is that one day my kitchen will be filled with cows.

So many cows that you walk into the kitchen and immediately think "moo".

I have a pretty good head start with all these cows thanks to friends and family and now i am one step closer... I have black and white curtains. YAY!!! Everyone do the happy dance!!

This is my dear friend Crissi and I actually sewing the curtians... yes...that is right... sewing...
(look at my awesome sewing abilities!! Mom should be so proud)

This is Crissi and I posing for the camera

The finished product!!!
(drum roll please... bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm)


They are so awesome!! And Crissi is the best for helping me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, you two domestic goddesses! The next project will be at my house! ;)

-Mercedes

i said...

how moovalous. good thing you've got great sewing genes. :)

Stacie said...

How cute!! Be proud of your sewing skills, girl!