Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun times

Matt recently took me on a date to The Wax museum over by the Venetian. It was so much fun!!! Here are some pics :)

Me and the Captain. I just love his bald head!!!

Matt and Andre... they are old friends :)

~Tickle Tickle~


He is just so cute!!


Faith smaith... Tim is all mine :)


Getting giggy with it :P


Thats my man... just another rat pack member

Singing with the greats!!!


Abe and I go WAY back :)


Yep... Matt was on the Moon.


Don't mess with the Master Chief

It was a really great night :)

5 comments:

Erinn said...

How fun!! You guys are so cute!!

Ambi Mo said...

I went to the museum and some of those guys look creepy up close!! It's still amazing what they are able to do.

You look cute, by the way!! :)

PookaB said...

My blog is public now, so check it out! www.thisismyforeverfamily.blogspot.com

Stacie said...

Ha! That sounds like a great night from a great husband!

i said...

dang those guys look real!