Friday, April 24, 2009

I have not been keeping up to date with this whole blog thing... so here is whats been going on in a nut shell...

New flower garden


New doggie door which means i can use my slider again!!!

and a fun little projects that ended up pretty cute!!
before and a little bit upside down and to the side... and after


( I really need to figure out how to use this blog thing...)

I did not get to participate on Easter but heard that everyone had a blast :) Hopefully I will be able to attend more family functions as I am changing over to day shift (again) starting May 3rd!!! So if you guys wanna hang out after 3pm I am 100% up for it!!!

2 comments:

The Austin Family said...

We miss you to!!! We're still in Vegas living with Jill's parents. Glad to see that you're doing great. We need to get together. You've got to meet Aly. We love you.
P & J

Erin said...

I love your garden, and doggie doors are great!