Sunday, November 24, 2013

Family Visit!!!

Angie, Chris and Baby T came to visit!!! We had so much fun while they were here!!! Angie came up for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary with Baby T cause I have not seen him forever!! Chris was kind enough to drive the behemoth of a vehicle :) Im a so happy they could come. My friend Steph threw a party (I helped with the decor and food) for the special occasion!!! (Dr Who not Angie coming) It was fun to just hang out with Ang and introduce Baby T around. Here are some pics! Go ahead, be jealous of how cute my nephew is.

Me and Baby T when i got home from work

He was so sleepy!!!

DR WHO PARTY!!!!

Auntie Kristyn meets T for the first time. It was such a great time

Took Angie to see Daddies grave for the first time. His marker is buried :( We hope to be getting a headstone very soon. 


All and all it was a really great, but super fast trip. I miss having her here already!! And I am sure that Baby T misses me. We got along super well!!!!

No comments: